Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where's the Money?



Where in trouble if it is starting already. I thought that they don't start taking all your money and going through your wallet until they hit teenage years. Eli has learned at a really young age where the money is at. I think these pictures are so cute. Matt's wallet was sitting on the ground, he crawled over and just started emptying it, like he knew exactly what he was doing. First he pulled out all the cards, and then he went straight for the change... He soon realized there was not much there. Eli has such a curious mind and I love every minute of it. There is never a dull moment around our house. I just hope that his curiousity and his inquizitive mind stay a part of who he is. So there you have it everybody, it isn't just the teenagers taking all your money anymore these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud of me. I looked, and not only did I look, I am commenting! It's really cute!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Joni, of course I remember you! For yourself and for being Todd's little sister. Your little boy is adorable and yes they are way to curious and he will be getting into ever more stuff and taking more of your money. How are Todd and Jess doing? I haven't seen or heard from them in forever.

Lara said...

That is too funny! Smart boy. I used to give out the little plastic credit cards as prizes in 1st grade. Maybe you should just fill a wallet up with those for Eli's bday. Hmmm...
Apparently Ella loves money too. Check out her greedy picture on our blog.