Sunday, September 14, 2008

So... I was tagged again...

So, I was tagged by Janis a while ago and I just keep forgetting to do it. So here it goes.

My Name...
Well it is Joni. I will do my best to find a photo to represent this, but it is pretty unique so I will see what I can come up with.


Where was I born...
The coolest in place on earth... Delta, UT


FAVORITE COLOR...
Yellow and Blue



FAVORITE CITY...
Well, this is really sad. I don't really have one because I have not really been anywhere. I really do love where I live at the moment and I could see myself making a life here, but I really don't know. American Fork would be my favorite for the time being. But Washington is somewhere that I really want to go visit and I feel that I could really love that one to.




PLACE I WANT TO VISIT...

I live a very sheltered life.... at least when it comes to traveling. But there is one place that I have always wanted to visit, and hopefully I will get the opportunity to before I die. The image of seeing all that wildlife in their naturally habitat.


BAD HABIT...
I bite my nails horrible bad. I honestly think that I do it in my sleep. Its crazy bad.


FAVORITE ANIMAL...
Well I love lots and lots of animals, but dogs have always and always will be my favorite. There are so many pretty breeds out there. Lilly is my favorite though. She is my little puppy, but just recently she had puppies of her own and they certainly are very pretty and fun as well.


PAST LOVE...
Well, this one is even more sad then my favorite city, or place that I would like to visit. My life is very boring and sheltered. One of my past loves is actually playing saxophone in the band and hanging out with my band nerd friends. And also singing with Bone Voce and going on bus trips.


FIRST JOB...
The Good Old Delta Pizza House


CURRENT JOB...
The best job in the world. Being a mommy to my Cutie little boy Eli.


1 comment:

The Dillon 6 said...

move to washington -- you won't regret it. ;) There's definitely a whole world outside of Utah. :)