Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Proper Way To Do The Dishes!!!



Eli helping his mommy do the dishes

So the older Eli gets, the more I realize how hard it is to do things with young children at home. I don't know if any of you have ever watched Jon and Kate plus 8, but I gotta tell you, I have some serious respect for those parents. I can't even imagine having 6 ten month old's at the same time. It would be so hard. So anyways, back to were this picture came from. I was trying to do the dishes and just get caught up on a few things and Eli just was not having that. He wanted to play right now. Which is okay with me. Normally I would just stop doing what I was doing and play with him, but we were leaving for the weekend and I really wanted to get a few things done before we left, so I decided to have Eli help me do the dishes. It kept him entertained the whole time I did the dishes, it was great. He had fun helping me and I got the dishes done. I killed to birds with one stone. So anyways, I hope you enjoy our short little video clip of Eli's first taste of doing the dishes.

Isn't he such a cutie pie

No comments: