Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our Cute Son!!!

So I have come to the realization that Matt and I would have a very ultimately boring life if it where not for our very adorable little boy. Now I can't call him baby boy any more because he is growing up so fast. He shows lots more emotion in the things that he experiences, he is more opinionated about pretty much everything, he is learning new things every day and he is curious about pretty much everything. But then every once in awhile I catch a picture of him just thinking. He has these really serious "deep thought" moments where I just wish I could jump in his head and see what he is really thinking. And then there are other times when he just relaxes..... holds still long enough to catch a cute picture..... He just finds a comfortable position and honestly just looks like he is relaxing. I love this little boy more then anything. He has brought so much joy and happiness into our little family. I know this post is kinda random and yes... I know.... it is about Eli, as they all are. But ya gotta love him.

"Deep Thoughts"

Just relaxing in my chair!!!

1 comment:

Rowlette Family said...

Joni you have a cute little boy. Those pic are way cute.