Saturday, September 13, 2008

I WAS TAGGED

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. I was a sophomore in high school.
2. Lived in the small town of Delta, Ut
3. I played the saxophone in the band
4. Spent my summers helping my dad on the farm
5. Was so anxious to get my drivers license

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to the state fair
2. Relax
3. Hang out with my in-laws
4. Play with my baby puppies
5. Take Eli to the park

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Jerky
3. Oreo's and Milk
4. Popcorn
5. Fresh Fruit (mostly peaches and watermelon)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a new house
2. Take my husband and son to all the different Disneyland's in the World
3. Buy me a van and my husband a motorcycle
4. Visit Africa
5. Put the rest in savings for a rainy day

5 places I have lived:
1. Delta, UT
2. Cedar City, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. SLC, UT
5. American Fork, UT

Five jobs I have had:
1. CNA at Delta Care Center
2. CNA at River Meadows in American Fork
3. Stay at home mom
4. Dinner Chef at the Pizza House
5. CNA at Alta Ridge Alzheimer in Sandy

I tag...1. Matt 2. Janis 3. Kim Hatch 4. Bethany 5. Lesa Crook

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

lesa said...

thanks for the tag...I finished!