Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Say Cheese!!!!

I could just sit and kiss this little boy all day long. He is the happiest little boy ever and he has the most adorable smile. Just wanted to share some new pictures of this super cute little boy.

He has so many different faces. And he is very expressive.

The classic smile.

The slightly confused or fixated on something look.

My all time favorite tongue. He does this a lot. I am not sure if he just found it and loves to play with it or what. But he does this all the time and it is the cutest thing ever.

The, I'm incredibly happy smile and melt your heart smile.


The, mommy, I'm hungry or want to be cuddled in a blanket look. He does suck on his fist every once in awhile. Not a lot, but when he is hungry or needing some lovin.

Eli was shooting his nerf gun the other day and Uncle Justin thought it would be funny to stick one to Ethan's head. We all laughed and he almost started to cry, it was the saddest thing ever. I think he could sense that we were laughing at him and he kind of got his feelings hurt. I was kind of sad.



This is Ethans most favoirtest thing ever. He goes crazy in this thing. I will try really hard to post a video of him in it, but my computer just doesn't love posting videos all that much. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or what, but they just don't ever work. I will try again though and see if I can get one.

No comments: