Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Family Fun Bowling

So it has been a really long time since just the four of us have went a done anything together. So a few Saturdays ago we had the whole day to just spend with each other. I asked Eli what he would like to do. I told him that we could do pretty much anything. So of course, he wanted to go bowling. Which really was okay cause Matt and I actually really enjoy bowling. It was so much fun. Sad to say, Eli actually beat both of us. Of course he had a little help from the bumpers, but seriously, we really did loose to him. It was crazy. It was a perfect family activity. Thanks Eli for picking such a fun thing for us to go do.


Ethan was even getting in on the action.

Patiently waiting.
He was so excited. He really does love bowling. I could go just to watch his excitement. I love it.

No comments: