Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun Fall Photo Shoot

I really just can't get enough of pictures. I am not sure why I love them so much, they just make me happy. And my kids are just so photogenic and cute. They are really good little models for me. So there really isn't to much to say about this post. We went up to the canyon a little while back before the weather got all crappy on us and just took a few fun pictures. I was mostly trying to get a few new ones of Ethan, but he still was not quite old enough to sit up or really stand up against something for to long so I didn't really get to many good ones of him, but there are a few.


Ethan loves his daddy sooooooo much!



I did manage to get a few really cutes one's of Lara, which is good cause I need a new one to replace the one I have hanging in my living room.

This is Eli being a super hero.... SOOOOO CUTE!

SO SERIOUS.....

Love this kid. How can you not just want to pinch those cheeks?

A pretty okay one of the two of them. Not the best, but still a pretty good one.

One of my favorites.





Aunt Heather had thrown a handful of leaves at him and he was trying to catch them. I actually think it turned out to be a pretty cute picture.



Lots of Lara, but she loves to model for me and I am happy to oblige her and take pictures of her.

Such a cute little smile.


I sure wish the shadow wasn't in this one. It didn't look this bad when I was taking it. But still a cute one.



I love this picture. Even though I can't see his cute little face. I just love the hands in the pockets. He is so skinny. Does everyone remember how big of a chunk this kid use to be? He has definitely grown into his weight. He is such a handsome little boy.


I wish he was looking at me. This one is a pretty good one of him, he just wasn't really smiling.

SAY CHEESE!!!!!

The best one that I could get of the two of them.

This smile is so sweet. He is just a handsome baby. Just like his brother was.

I just want to kiss him.

Those Cheeks.... I just want to kiss them.

Love this face. It makes me chuckle ever time I see it. Not sure what was going on. I just snapped the picture at the right time.









No comments: