Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How much is that doggie in the window?








July 19th, 2008 our little Lilly girl gave birth to four happy little puppies. Three boys and one girl, their names are Twig, Pockets, Obi (Matt wanted too name one after his favorite Jedi), and Princess. They were born in Delta, Utah at 8:00 in the morning and the last one was born at around 1:00 in the afternoon. They were born in my dad's garage and wasn't supposed to find out because he already hates dogs as it is. We told every body to keep mum about it but, Shaylee was so excited she had to blurt it out to Grandpa. It was pretty funny though because her brother was right there behind her saying, "Shaylee, were not suppose to tell Grandpa...its a secret." Although we weren't super excited about him finding out so super fast... it was bound to happen. The puppies have been so much fun to have at the house. They are getting bigger each and every day. They have just recently started to wander away from their bed. They are starting to walk, instead or army scoot (I guess thats what I would call it). Lilly has been such a good mommy to them. I have to give her props, I have a hard time just nursing one child, I can't even imagine nursing four at one time. I tried to get some cute pictures of them, but they don't hold still for very long. I will keep everyone posted as they get a little bit older. They are so much fun and entertainment to have. Eli was so scared of them at first, but he has grown quite fond of holding them and we are still working on the being soft thing. He doesn't quite get it yet, but we are getting there.

2 comments:

The Pitchforths said...

That's so fun! We have a yellow lab. You're such a good mom, we never go anywhere or do anything. We need to plan sometime when we can come up and hang out. Does matt have weekends off? We need some catch up time.

The Pitchforths said...

Just a few more weekends, then we can plan something! I will be looking forward to it! I come up to Provo about once a month. I'll call ya!